Burger Box Surbiton is offering 1/4 Cheeseburger for only £0.99

15 years ago...

Hi, just though id let everyone know that Burger Box in Surbiton, the old Marios, is offering all its Facebook members a 1/4 cheeseburger for only £0.99 on Sunday the 4th of January.
To join the group click on the link provided.
Happy new year.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42635231582

Comments

Burger box surbiton has been awarded 5 stars in food hygiene by Kingston borough council.
http://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/business/burger-box-storage-garage-15...

1200 members of Facebook.

What a bargain, i go past there everyday by bus and the place is always packed.

In the interest of full disclosure, it should be noted that a number of the anonymous postings to this topic originate from the same IP address.

We don't wish to imply that a single user may be posting these messages, as it's totally possible that many different Sky Broadband users may be posting positive comments in quick succession. We'll leave it to users to decide whether or not this is the case.

Probably how he got 400 Facebook followers. This schizo courier blokes been busy talking to himself.

These burgers are awful.

What a great idea, this guy nearly has 400 members in his facebook group with great comments about his food. A burger van with a facebook group, how funny.

Had a burger on Sunday and it was amazing. everybody should go there.

What even worse than Maccie dees?

**Warning** Please be careful. The quality of the food has been known to be below acceptable!

Best chicken burger in town by a mile.

The burger box is under new managment now and i found the food to be very good. The man who runs its is very friendly and give great customer service

I think that anyone who is prepared to buy food from a mobile van that only sets up at night is probably not too worried abut the quality of the food.

What always amazes me is that he seems to get a small amount of custom in the early evening (i.e. before the majority of people have got wasted!). Surely, people would be better off going to McDonalds than here.

The best thing about buying from the burger bar in front of Surbiton station is that the guy cooks the food right in front of you. You see what you cook, if you go anywhere else, the food might be coming off the floor, you wouldnt know any better, plus this guys food is great, he sell peri, peri chicken, a great cup of coffee and he is really firendly. No wonder why is so busy!!

I believe that any one that has written a bad comment about burger box surbiton has never been there in the first place. If they had they would see that this burger bar is like no other.

For starters this guy only sells branded stuff like helmans mayo, heins ketchup, nescafe, tetley, branston sauces and McCains chips. ( i could go on)
He also has a professional menu board with a screen displaying promotions. He also accepts credit cards not to mention the fact that i go there almost every week at around 20:00, and he seems to have a steady flow of customers.

This guy has a facebook group with nearly 400 members. That alone speaks for itself.
I encourage anybody in the area to pay burger box a visit to see personally what i am talking about.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

By posting content on Surbiton.com, you agree to adhere to the following guidelines.

• Your username and password must only be used by you, keep them safe. If a posting is made using your username and password it will be considered to have been posted by you. If you have a friend who wants to use our site and post messages on the site, show them how to register.
  • Be courteous at all times, inciting racial hatred, posting abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libellous or sexually explicit material or any material that is found to be offensive is not acceptable and we may suspend your username and password.
  • Retaliating to offensive posts causes more problems for other users on the discussion boards. Just report such messages to us using the Feedback link which is available at the top of every page or the 'report this' link associated with individual postings. We will act on every report we receive.
  • Please respect other people's work and do not post material that infringes copyright.
  • Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law. You should only post material that you know to be public knowledge. If you have any doubts do not post it on the site.
  • Never attempt to gain unauthorised access to any area of the site. This is known as hacking and is illegal.
  • Content posted represents the opinions of the author, and does not represent the opinions of Surbiton.com or its affiliates and has not been approved or issued by Surbiton.com. You should be aware that the other participants are strangers to you and may make statements which may be misleading, deceptive or wrong.
  • Spoofing or posing as another user is unacceptable. Anonymous users' postings should always be considered with suspicion.
  • Help keep Surbiton.com a safe place for information and opinion. Please alert us of any anti-social behaviour as described above.
Please note that Surbiton.com does not monitor the comments posted and we are therefore reliant upon users reporting antisocial behaviour.